Satisfy your sweet tooth guilt-free with these No Bake Healthy Sweet Tooth Bites. Packed with wholesome ingredients, these delicious bites are both nutritious and satisfying. The combination of natural peanut butter and raw wildflower honey provides a delightful blend of nutty and sweet flavors. The added crunch of dried banana chips and semi-sweet chocolate chips, these bites are a treat for both your taste buds and your body.
1 cup oatmeal
¼ cup flax seeds
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
½ cup natural peanut butter (creamy)
¼ cup dried banana chips (crushed)
¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Combine oatmeal, flax seeds and vanilla protein powder in a large mixing bowl.
2. Stir in peanut butter and wildflower honey until well blended and smooth.
3. Add dried banana chips (broken into pieces) and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
4. After all ingredients are well combined, form small balls by hand with the mixture.
5. Place on a large cookie sheet and chill to firm.
Gypsy Shoals Farm infused honey is never heated so it retains all of the natural health benefits found in 100% raw unfiltered honey. Our infused honey is handcrafted in small batches and makes the perfect gift for the foodie in your life.