1 15-ounce can of pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
1 cup evaporated milk
1 9-inch pie crust (store-bought or homemade)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place the pie crust in a 9-inch pie dish. Crimp the edges or decorate as desired.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, wildflower honey, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground nutmeg, ground cloves, and salt.
4. Beat in the two large eggs until the mixture is well combined.
5. Gradually stir in the evaporated milk, continuing to mix until smooth.
6. Pour the pumpkin pie filling into the prepared pie crust.
7. Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes.
8. After 15 minutes, reduce the oven temperature to 350°F and continue baking for an additional 40-50 minutes, or until the pie is set.
9. Allow the honey pumpkin pie to cool on a wire rack. Once it has cooled to room temperature, you can refrigerate it until ready to serve.
10. Serve slices with whipped cream or a dollop of vanilla ice cream for an extra treat.
Gypsy Shoals Farm infused honey is never heated so it retains all of the natural health benefits found in 100% raw unfiltered honey. Our infused honey is handcrafted in small batches and makes the perfect gift for the foodie in your life.