Experience the delectable harmony of flavors in our Honey Gorgonzola Baguette Bites recipe. Savor the perfect balance of sweetness and tanginess as creamy Gorgonzola cheese meets a touch of golden honey on crusty baguette slices. These bite-sized delights are ideal for entertaining or as a gourmet snack.
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 baguette (sliced)
6 oz gorgonzola cheese
2/3 cup walnuts (chopped)
½ cup green seedless grapes, halved
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Cut baguette into 1/3” wide slices.
3. Arrange baguette slices on an ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Brush baguette slices with olive oil and toast for 8 minutes.
5. Combine gorgonzola cheese and chopped walnuts.
6. Spoon over the tops of baguette slices.
7. Bake 8 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and garnish with green grapes and walnuts (optional).
9. Drizzle wildflower honey on top.
10. Serve warm.
Gypsy Shoals Farm infused honey is never heated so it retains all of the natural health benefits found in 100% raw unfiltered honey. Our infused honey is handcrafted in small batches and makes the perfect gift for the foodie in your life.