2 lb. fresh baby carrots
3 Tbsp. cinnamon infused honey
2 Tbsp. olive oil
salt/pepper (to your taste)
1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
2 Tbsp. fresh parsley (chopped)
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Toss carrots in a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt.
3. Spread carrots evenly on a baking sheet.
4. Roast in preheated oven 30 minutes then remove from oven.
5. Meanwhile, mix cinnamon infused honey and apple cider vinegar in a small bowl.
6. Drizzle carrots with honey/cider mixture and either baste or toss the carrots to evenly coat.
7. Return to oven and roast about 10 to 20 minutes longer or until tender. (to give them a golden brown finish, place them near the broiler element for a few minutes.)
8. Remove from oven, toss again to coat them with the honey goodness and sprinkle
with fresh chopped parsley and ground cinnamon.
Gypsy Shoals Farm infused honey is never heated so it retains all of the natural health benefits found in 100% raw unfiltered honey. Our infused honey is handcrafted in small batches and makes the perfect gift for the foodie in your life.