Elevate your mixology skills and impress your guests with this refreshing Honey Paloma cocktail. This vibrant blend of zesty grapefruit, tangy lime, and sweet honey creates a tantalizingly smooth and balanced drink. Learn how to craft this delightful cocktail with our step-by-step instructions. Sip on the perfect harmony of flavors as the honey adds a touch of natural sweetness to this classic drink.
1 cup ruby red grapefruit juice (fresh)
1 lime (for wedges and juice)
3 oz. tequila
ice (as needed)
1. Use one lime wedge to run around the edge of the glass. Dip into a shallow plate with salt if you want a salted rim. If not skip this step.
2. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice add the tequila, lime infused honey and ruby red grapefruit juice. Shake until chilled.
3. Strain into the salt rimmed glass.
4. Squeeze the lime from a wedge into the drink and stir.
5. Top with club soda, and serve with an additional lime wedge for garnish.
Gypsy Shoals Farm infused honey is never heated so it retains all of the natural health benefits found in 100% raw unfiltered honey. Our infused honey is handcrafted in small batches and makes the perfect gift for the foodie in your life.