The S'mores Hot Chocolate Cocktail recipe is a delicious twist on a classic favorite. This delightful concoction combines rich hot chocolate, toasted marshmallows, and a touch of graham cracker goodness, creating a decadent and mouthwatering treat. Warm up your evenings with this scrumptious and easy-to-make cocktail.
1 cup milk
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1 graham cracker (crushed)
1 Tbsp. simple syrup
1/4 cup chocolate syrup
1/4 cup chocolate pudding mix (powder)
2 oz. whiskey (optional)
1. Crush graham crackers in a bowl.
2. Combine milk and heavy cream in a saucepan over medium heat.
3. Meanwhile, add chocolate chips to a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on 30-second intervals until melted, stirring between each one.
4. Dip the rim of your mugs in the melted chocolate and then dip them in the crushed graham cracker and set aside.
5. Add remaining melted chocolate to milk and cream in saucepan.
6. Also add the chocolate honey, simple syrup, and chocolate syrup. Wisk well.
7. Slowly add the pudding mix until thoroughly combined.
8. Bring it all to a low simmer and remove from heat.
9. Add the whiskey (if desired) and pour into prepared mugs.
10. Top with marshmallows toasted over the campfire or with a kitchen torch.
Gypsy Shoals Farm infused honey is never heated so it retains all of the natural health benefits found in 100% raw unfiltered honey. Our infused honey is handcrafted in small batches and makes the perfect gift for the foodie in your life.