Beat the summer heat with this refreshing Lavender Honey Blueberry Popsicle recipe. Bursting with vibrant flavors, these homemade popsicles combine the natural sweetness of juicy blueberries with the delicate floral notes of lavender and honey. These frozen treats are not only delicious but also packed with antioxidants and wholesome ingredients.
3/4 cup sugar
2 1/2 cups blueberries (fresh)
3/4 tsp. culinary lavender (dried)
13.5 oz. full fat coconut milk
1/8 tsp. salt
1. Combine sugar and lavender in a food processor and blend for 60 sec. to create lavender sugar.
2. Combine blueberries with 2 Tbsp. lavender-sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
3. Cook blueberries until they break down and the syrup mixture begins to thicken.
4. Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
5. Strain blueberry mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a large bowl.
6. Press firmly on berries to release juices.
7. Whisk in coconut milk, salt, lavender infused honey, and remaining lavender-sugar until smooth.
8. Chill 2 hours in refrigerator.
9. After chilling, wisk well and fill popsicle molds. (Leave ¼ in. space at the top of the mold for expansion when freezing.)
10. Freeze for 1 hour, then insert popsicle sticks and freeze 8 hours.
11. To serve, let molds stand at room temperature for a few minutes and then carefully remove popsicles and enjoy!
Gypsy Shoals Farm infused honey is never heated so it retains all of the natural health benefits found in 100% raw unfiltered honey. Our infused honey is handcrafted in small batches and makes the perfect gift for the foodie in your life.