Treat yourself to the delightful flavors of our Cinnamon Honey Sopadilla recipe. This mouthwatering treat combines the warmth of cinnamon, the sweetness of cinnamon infused honey, and the delectable crispiness of sopadillas. Discover how to create this heavenly dessert that will satisfy your cravings and impress your guests.
2 8oz refrigerated crescent roll tubes, (unperforated if available)
1 lb. cream cheese (softened)
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
½ cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven on 350 degrees
2. Prepare filling: Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in bowl and set aside.
3. Prepare topping: Combine butter, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and set aside.
4. Spread out the first crescent roll tube as one large flatbread on a greased 9×13 pan.
5. Spread the prepared filling evenly across the flatbread base.
6. Carefully unroll the second crescent roll tube over the top of the filling. You may wish to roll it out with a rolling pin first.
7. Using a soft spatula, gently spread the topping across the top flatbread layer.
8. Bake for 30-35 mins. or until crust is golden brown
9. Remove from oven and drizzle with Gypsy Shoals Farm cinnamon infused honey over the top in a zig zag pattern.
10. Let it rest for a few minutes before cutting into squares.
Gypsy Shoals Farm infused honey is never heated so it retains all of the natural health benefits found in 100% raw unfiltered honey. Our infused honey is handcrafted in small batches and makes the perfect gift for the foodie in your life.