Discover a mouthwatering recipe for French Toast Sticks and Pear Vanilla Dipping Sauce. Enjoy crispy golden french toast sticks accompanied by a homemade vanilla sauce infused with fresh pears. Satisfy your cravings with this irresistible breakfast or snack option!
DIPPING SAUCE iNGREDIENTS
1 (15 ounce) pear halves in extra light syrup
½ tsp. vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. butter
FRENCH TOAST iNGREDIENTS
3 large eggs
3/4 cup low-fat milk
1/4 cup Vanilla Pear dip
1 Tbsp. melted butter
6 slices whole-grain bread
To serve ingredients
fresh fruit of your choice (chopped)
VANILLA PEAR DIPPING SAUCE DIRECTIONS
1. Mix the vanilla pear sauce ingredients (except for the butter) in a small bowl.
2. Set aside ¼ cup for the french toast.
3. Heat the remaining dip in a small saucepan until hot.
4. Remove from heat and mix in the butter. Serve warm.
FRENCH TOAST STICK DIRECTIONS
1. Cut each slice of bread into 5 1-inch wide strips.
2. Mix eggs, milk and 1/4 cup of dip in a small bowl until smooth.
3. Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat and coat with cooking spray or butter.
4. Dredge the bread strips in the egg mixture to thoroughly coat.
5. Cook the bread fingers until browned on both sides, (3-4 minutes per side.)
6. Cool for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
7. Sprinkle with a dusting of powdered sugar and top with fresh fruit of your choice to serve. (optional)
Gypsy Shoals Farm infused honey is never heated so it retains all of the natural health benefits found in 100% raw unfiltered honey. Our infused honey is handcrafted in small batches and makes the perfect gift for the foodie in your life.