Enjoy the ultimate flavor explosion with our mouthwatering Heat and Sweet Wings with Creamy Lime Dip recipe. These crispy wings are drenched in a tantalizing blend of sweet and spicy hot honey sriracha sauce, delivering a fiery kick that will leave you craving for more. Accompanied by a zesty creamy lime dip, this sensational combination is a taste sensation you won't want to miss.
2 lb. chicken wings
2 Tbsp. cooking oil
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 Tbsp. salt
2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
1 Tbsp. flour
1/4 cup Sriracha
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
1 lime (juiced)
cilantro leaves (finely chopped)
CREAMY LIME DIPPING SAUCE
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
2 Tbsp. lime juice
1 Tbsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cumin
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine corn oil, garlic powder and salt.
3. Pour mixture in a gallon size zip lock bag.
4. Add chicken wings, seal and shake to coat.
5. Place on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray.
6. Bake at 400F for 45 minutes.
7. Melt butter over medium heat and add flour, whisking until thick.
8. Add heat and sweet infused honey, Sriracha, soy sauce and lime juice.
9. Whisk until fully blended.
10. Remove from heat and cover.
11. When wings are done; remove from heat and brush with honey glaze.
12. Place back in the oven on broiler setting until crispy. (3-5 min.)
13. Remove from heat and sprinkle with cilantro.
14. To prepare wing dipping sauce:
• Combine Greek yogurt, lime infused honey, lime juice, salt and cumin.
• Stir until blended and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Gypsy Shoals Farm infused honey is never heated so it retains all of the natural health benefits found in 100% raw unfiltered honey. Our infused honey is handcrafted in small batches and makes the perfect gift for the foodie in your life.