Experience the irresistible flavors of our Slow Roasted Heat and Sweet Honey French Dip recipe. Discover the taste of perfectly slow-roasted beef, combined with a delectable balance of heat and sweet honey. Our recipe provides clear instructions to guide you through creating this mouthwatering sandwich that will leave you yearning for more.
4 lb. beef roast (boneless round or chuck)
14.5 oz. beef broth
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. dried rosemary
5 cloves garlic (minced)
Grilled or sauteed onions
1. Mix all of the ingredients in a small bowl and stir well to combine.
2. Pour liquid over beef in slow cooker.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or 3 to 4 hours on HIGH.
4. To serve remove pot roast from slow cooker with tongs and shred lightly.
5. Optional toppings: grill or sautee onions and mushrooms.
6. Serve on French rolls or hoagie buns.
7. Pour 1/2 of the crock pot juices over the shredded meat and serve the extra au jus as a dip on the side for your sandwiches.
8. If adding mozzarella cheese, place the assembled sandwiches on a baking sheet and brown them in the oven at 350F until cheese is melted.
Gypsy Shoals Farm infused honey is never heated so it retains all of the natural health benefits found in 100% raw unfiltered honey. Our infused honey is handcrafted in small batches and makes the perfect gift for the foodie in your life.