Infused honey is an easy way to add an interesting twist to an otherwise "meh" dish. Cinnamon Infused Honey Roasted Baby Carrots are an excellent example. Super easy. Super delish. Super healthy.
- 16 oz. baby carrots
- 4 tablespoons Gypsy Shoals Farm Cinnamon Infused Honey (divided)
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
2. Combine 2 tablespoons cinnamon infused honey (1/2 of total) and olive oil.
3. Add baby carrots to the mix and toss to coat thoroughly.
4. Spread baby carrots evenly in a non-stick (or cooking sprayed) 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
5. Bake at 400F degrees for 35 minutes or until tender. Check and stir occassionally.
6. Remove from oven and place into serving dish.
7. Combine orange juice, remaining 2 tablespoons of Cinnamon Infused Honey and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional). Drizzle over carrots before serving.
Gypsy Shoals Farm infused honey is never heated so it retains all of the natural health benefits found in 100% raw unfiltered honey. Our infused honey is handcrafted in small batches and makes the perfect gift for the foodie in your life.
Share this post
- Tags: alabama honey, baby carrots, carrots, cinnamon, cinnamon carrots, cinnamon flavored, cinnamon honey, cinnamon infused, cooking with honey, fancy carrots, gourmet honey, healthy side dishes, honey, honey ingredients, honey recipes, infused honey, ingredients, pure honey, raw honey, side dishes, vegetable dishes